Written by B
Hello lovelies! It’s been a hot minute since either J or I have done a joint post, sorry about that! Life has gotten a bit hectic.
B decided to issue J a challenge a while back to create a Blue Eye Look since J tends to stick with warm colors. M thinks J did a FABULOUS job! Below are pics and details about the products used. Enjoy!
J’s Look: Gothic/Grunge Blue
– Urban Decay colors Anonymous and Laced, BH Cosmetics Asteroid in crease
– BH Cosmetics Neptune on 2/3, Earth on inner third. Went back over outer 2/3 with UD’s – UV-B. BH’s Meteor on inner corner and brow highlight.
– UD shadow in 501, then Sephora eye pencil in dark grey in waterline.
Finished with Sephora Full Action mascara in black
B’s Look: Neon Blue
– Urban Decay Primer Potion Original
– Nyx Jumbo Eye Pencil in Milk
– Nyx Hot Singles Eyeshadow in Turnt Up.
– BH Cosmetics Take Me to Brazil Palette (Colors: R1C5 [Row & Column], R2C5 and R1C6)
– BH Cosmetics Take Me to Brazil (R3C6)
– Liberty by Colourpop
– L’Oreal Black Gel Eyeliner on top
– Smashbox Black Eyeliner Pencil on Waterline and Tightline
– Benefit’s They’re Real Mascara
We hope you enjoyed reading this and got some inspiration!